Monday, July 6, 2009

A Note to Worrying Relatives

(and my many other fans)


I'll probably be posting nearer to the end of the week, because tomorrow after class I'm going to Danshui with the fam: I've got a ton that I want to write about but I'm currently having to put some more intensity into my studying to make up for all of the relaxing I'll be doing tomorrow. (Sorry about all of the gerunds there.)

One quick health note: Last night I did mercilessly slaughter all of the mold I could get my hands on, though. There was way more than I expected, I cut some corners/did some stuff wrong, and it was not the best experience overall, but what's done is done, and the point is that I now feel like I'm living in a much healthier environment. Though that may just be psychological.

~Ethan

1 comment:

  1. Ethan, are you learning anything, and more importantly, are you having a good time I hope so and I wish i could go to Taiwan all summer
    have fun

    your little cousin,
    NICK T

    ReplyDelete